- Buy direct from the grower.
- Staple supply and low price.
- Offices in both USA and Mexico.
- Sister company in Mexico, Natural Substitute De Mexico SA DE CV.
- NSI and NSI De Mexico are both family owned and operated.
- Have secured our supply of the raw material by starting the plantation process in the year 2001. We in NSI have planted hundreds of hectares of blue agave in a 7 year cycle, and that is to have continuous and uninterrupted supply of the blue agave product regardless of price fluctuation in the marke.
- These blue agave plants are grown organically and maintained and taken care of for many years using the old fashioned organic methods that growers have been using for generations in this fertile part of Jalisco Mexico.
- Our farms are located in and around the city of Ahualulco De Mercado, in the state of Jalisco Mexico (natural habitat for the blue agave plants), a semidry zone with elevation of 1,350 to 1,500 Meters above sea level, with medium precipitation of 871.4 Milliliter of rain in the months of June and July.